Last Reviewed September 2021
[Website and aka’s] ([“Company shorthand”] “Company” “Us” “We” as “Our(s)”), is a [brief few word description] service, [detailed description if necessary]. You, the visitor of this website, is referred to as “You” “Your(s)” or “Visitor”. [Company] recommends and encourages you to always opt out of agreeing to share you nonpublic, or private information with non-affiliated third parties.
This notice applies to all information we collect:
- Through our website (including mobile versions).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Or when you interact in similar methods with our Website, products or services.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT
A “cookie” is a small text file with small bits of data that a web server sends to your browser. It stores information about your account, your preferences, and your use of the site. Some cookies are stored for longer periods and some are temporary.
When you use this Website, we may collect information using technology such as cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, and other similar technologies. These technologies are used by us to coordinate and record interactivity and fill your requests for services and information. This information is stored in web server logs and in web cookies kept on your computer, which help us recognize you when you revisit the website to provide a customized experience and helps us detect certain types of fraud.
Pixel tags and web beacons are used to help us improve our communication with you and improve our website. They are tiny graphic images placed in e-mails or on websites that track what actions have taken place on our website. They help us measure responses and actions on our website to improve the user experience. Some kinds of information that may be collected are; browser type, operating system type, some system settings, domain, the language used on your system, as well as the time zone and country of your device. We may also collect the Internet Protocol addresses of the devices you use to access our website. Internet Protocol address is a way to identify and communicate with the devices that are used to access the website. In most cases the information gathered is used in non-identifiable ways. This information is typically used to enhance the users experience and learn about website traffic.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personally identifiable information, including non-public personal information, as well as other types of personally identifiable information from you and from other sources as described herein. Our primary goal in collecting Your Information is to provide you with efficient, accurate, and customized financial products and services. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders or requests for services.
- Your search queries on the Website.
We may also collect the following personally identified information:
- name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (”personal information”);
- that may be about you but individually does not identify you; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
- web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access and
- e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Us via e-mail forms such as that found on the “Contact Us” section of Our Website.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share personal information with our service providers, such as data processors and companies that help us market products and services to you. When permitted or required by law, we may share personal information with other third parties for purposes including responses to legal process. We reserve the right to transfer any personal information we have about you in connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation of our business.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it if we provide such notices.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- To store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION
Although no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, we network all information collected in a technically and physically secure environment. While we strive to protect your personal information, you transmit any information at your own risk. We cannot warrant or ensure the security of any information that you transmit. Upon receipt of your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems. We strictly limit access to this information only to employees who need the personal information to perform a specific job. Your information is not accessible to the public. In the event that we learn of an information security breach with respect to your personal information and in compliance with applicable state and federal laws, we will notify you via email along with any applicable regulatory agencies. However, notice may be delayed in order to address the needs of law enforcement, determine the scope of network damage, and to engage in remedial measures.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
YOUR OPT-OUT RIGHTS
Company our affiliates, and our network of trusted partners may contact you to promote and offer products and services that may be of interest to you. Consumers who requested to be contacted through our website’s online forms or through any Opt-in process of our business partners and/or affiliates may be contacted via e-mail or telephone. If you do not wish to receive these emails, telephone solicitations, or other forms of contact from our company or affiliates partners, you may unsubscribe or opt-out at anytime, no questions asked, by messaging us through our contact us page, emailing us, writing us, or responding to any communication sent with the words “Unsubscribe” or “Opt-Out” in the subject line to opt-out from receiving future communications.
OUR PROTECTION OF THE PRIVACY OF MINORS
Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. We are in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are directed to people who are at least 18 years of age and older. When notified of a user who is not over the age of 18, our company will take immediate remedial measures to remove that individual from our user database.
OUR RIGHT TO CHANGE OUR POLICY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION:
If you interact with us on social media please ensure you review the privacy options and settings on those platforms.
STATE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit .
Please contact Company directly via certified mail at:
4480 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Suite 355
Mount Royal, Quebec